Re: [gnome-flashback] Status of gnome-screensaver and polkit-gnome

GNOME devs don't want that gnome-screensaver is maintained - they suggested
to fork/rename to gnome-flashback-screensaver. But in this case I simply
better integrate it in gnome-flashback module.

How about using the old Git repository, but changing README,
.git/description, bugzilla description, etc to mention that this is
not an official GNOME project? I think this should make GNOME devs
happy.