Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity and gnome-themes-standard

Hi,

I am not planing to make release now. I would suggest to patch back metacity-theme-2.xml file as temporary solution.

Currently I am going through commit history in mutter. I want adapt all patches that could be useful for metacity. Without this I want fix new deprecated warnings and only then I will make 3.14 release.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Balló György <ballogyor gmail com> wrote:
>> Thanks, the new version works perfect with Ambiance. Is it worth a new
>> release?
>
> Definitely, looking forward to a new release.

+1
Please make a new Metacity release for GNOME 3.14. :)

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User