Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity and gnome-themes-standard

at bottom :-

On 9/29/14, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I think that Metacity should support new theme format...

I have updated metacity. Now it should work with metacity-theme-3.xml.
Currently it will ignore everything in theme file for 3.5 version.

Thanks, the new version works perfect with Ambiance. Is it worth a new
release?

Definitely, looking forward to a new release.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल