[gnome-flashback] GNOME Panel and Applets

Hi,

I am planing  to make 3.10 release for gnome-panel and gnome-applets. That might happen this week.

As you all probably know I want to break API/ABI. Philipp only announced about GConf removal. Apparently he did not event look at my changes. Here is list of changes:
1) Removed gconf related functions: panel_applet_gconf_*, panel_applet_get_preferences_key, panel_applet_add_preferences. Applets should be updated to use pure gconf or switch to GSettings.
2) Removed panel_applet_get_size function. Applet should use size-allocate on applet to get size.
3) Changed parameters for following functions: panel_applet_setup_menu, panel_applet_setup_menu_from_file and panel_applet_setup_menu_from_resource. GtkActionGroup is replaced by GSimpleActionGroup. And new parameter - const gchar *translation_domain.
4) Library is renamed from libpanelapplet-4 to libpanel-applet and version updated to 5.0.

If someone has something to say then speak now.

GNOME Panel:
1) library changes I wrote above;
2) Some updated to fish applet - some bug fixes and restored option to change animation;
3) Fixed large icons in menus;
4) Fix in clock applet preferences. Display units will display Default text if not changes instead displaying no text;
5) Added style for Adwaita theme. It needs some tweaking for 3.14, but I wont to do it for 3.10 release;
6) Removed session files;
7) Applets will be build as inprocess applets. With no option to build as out of process applets;
8) Removed may old changelog files;
9) Fix for panel-session-manager so it does not lock gnome-panel;
10) Removed gnome-panel-add script;
11) Restored option to change icon size with gsettings as gtk-icon-sizes in themes are now deprecated and ignored. It will be possible to change size to 16px, 24px, 32px or 48px. In future it might change to support any pixel size;
12) Some bug fixes for clock applet;
13) Many deprecated warning fixes;
14) Removed use GtkStock. I won't try to add translations from old-master branch. So this release will be missing some translations.

GNOME Applets:
1) Ported to GSettings;
2) Will be updated for libpanel-applet changes;
3) Some deprecated warning fixes;
4) Removed NetworkManager dependency;
5) Removed null_applet;
6) Restored modemlights applet.

It will be released under 3.10 version because it is meant to work with GNOME 3.10+.