[gnome-flashback] GNOME Panel

Hi Philipp,

It is more then week since you wrote this:
PS: Signing off now for a one-week vacation. See you all next week.
But you have not responded to any mail sent.

I have repeatedly asked to make release for new gnome-flashback module. So if you are not going to step down then please do this:
1) Remove session related files from package.
2) Apply this patch - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/?h=wip/gnome-3.10%2b&id=1ecf19289f9850474d6a94eecb58e38c9cf9eef1
3) You might want to apply this patch too - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/?h=wip/gnome-3.10%2b&id=4cc44248050cf2603e2a5c9185c7a63704529e3e.

And make release so distribution maintainers does not have to patch gnome-panel. I probably will make first gnome-flashback release next week.

GNOME Flashback module:
1) Fix for invisible cursor. Starting session cursor will be hidden by gnome-settings-daemons, but after moving and/or clicking mouse button it will be visible.
2) Include session files for both Metacity and Compiz sessions.
3) Provide gnome sound applet that was part of gnome-control-center in past. (Not sure why it was called applet as it is only tray / notification are icon.)
4) Draw desktop background.
5) Provide logout, restart and shutdown dialogs.