[gnome-flashback] GNOME Panel

Hi Philipp,

if you are not going to start reply to previous mails, if you will not start to fix bugs and reply to them in bugzilla I will consider you as inactive and not interested in gnome-panel. That mean I will take over maintainership without your agreement.

We give you time till end of this week - 28.09.2014.

PS: Signing off now for a one-week vacation. See you all next week.

What calendar are you using? How many days are in week in that calendar?