Re: [gnome-flashback] Automount manager

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Balló György <ballogyor gmail com> wrote:

<alberts muktupavels gmail com>:
I attached a patch for gnome-flashback that provides automount and
autorun functionality for removable media. It was previously in
gnome-settings-daemon, but removed together with the GNOME fallback
mode:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/commit/?id=77a29fde9204a80ad3960fc6d50a733261fbfbfe

Hi,

How can I test it so I know that this is really working. Also could you
remove whitespaces?

Just insert a removable media. E.g.
- Attach an USB key or other storage device
- Insert a blank CD/DVD
- Insert a data or video CD/DVD

Expected result:
- The media is mounted automatically.
- A dialog shown to choose the action (e.g. open file manager, play DVD
video).

Nice! Got it automounted and dialog shows up too. Only it looks too big for
my screen, bet we can improve that later.

Please update patch and I will add it master.

I attached an updated patch.

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User