[gnome-flashback] Chromium with Metacity 3.14

Hi,

I found a regression in Metacity 3.14: Chromium 38 web browser's
window won't get focus, and does not appear in alt-tab switcher. If I
click inside the window, I can see the following messages on console:

Window manager warning: Buggy client sent a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW message
with a timestamp of 0 for 0x3800001 (New Tab - )
Window manager warning: meta_window_activate called by a pager with a
0 timestamp; the pager needs to be fixed.

If I uncheck the "Use system title bar and borders" option in
Chromium, it solves the focus problem, but I still can't see Chromium
in the alt-tab switcher.

I can't reproduce the problem with other window managers or with Metacity 3.12.

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User