Re: [gnome-flashback] Automount manager

I attached a patch for gnome-flashback that provides automount and
autorun functionality for removable media. It was previously in
gnome-settings-daemon, but removed together with the GNOME fallback
mode:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/commit/?id=77a29fde9204a80ad3960fc6d50a733261fbfbfe

Hi,

How can I test it so I know that this is really working. Also could you
remove whitespaces?

Just insert a removable media. E.g.
- Attach an USB key or other storage device
- Insert a blank CD/DVD
- Insert a data or video CD/DVD

Expected result:
- The media is mounted automatically.
- A dialog shown to choose the action (e.g. open file manager, play DVD video).

What did you mean under whitespaces?

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User