Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 4:22 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
I would be interested in testing *provided* though that the new
versions of metacity and gnome-panel are debianized and have clear
instructions as to how the installation should be.

An alternative way could be if @Dmitry Shachnev would upload the new
versions of metacity and gnome-panel indicating that they have some
fixes that need testing before going to sid and testing. In both there
is nothing in experimental branch for both the binaries.

I am working on this, though don't expect that to be ready soon.