Re: [gnome-flashback] New branch 'gnome-applets'

Hi Lanoxx,

Am 27.05.2014 10:50, schrieb Lanoxx:
I merged Alberts patch on top of your branch. As I don't have commit
rights to gnome-panel I uploaded it to github:
https://github.com/lanoxx/gnome-panel/tree/features/merge-gnome-applets Please
take a look if thats ok. It builds and I gave it a quick test.
A rebase of Alberts' changes seems more appropriate than a merge.
I pushed features/tmp/merge-gnome-applets-rebase as an example /
teachable moment branch.
(Could you redo your "quick test" ?)

git diff -b features/tmp/merge-gnome-applets-rebase
lanoxx-github/features/merge-gnome-applets
shows this tmp branch is pretty equivalent to your merge attempt; but
it's still not in a shape I would
would like to have in the permanent history, as some files are still
copied instead of moved.

I will ask Alberts to split d758665 up in a better way.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza