Re: [gnome-flashback] New branch 'gnome-applets'

Hi Philipp,

On 26/05/14 19:11, Philipp Kaluza wrote:
Hi Alberts,

Am 25.05.2014 20:24, schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
Hi!

I created new branch 'gnome-applets'.

Thank you for doing this work on a feature branch; that's exactly what
they are for.

1. I have added all applets from gnome-applets package.
NAK on this step, or rather, the way that the "gnome-applets" branch was
created. This would loose all the history of the applets themselves.
Better to merge in the gnome-applets master branch, with a subtree
strategy or similar.

I've quickly redone this the "more correct" way in the
"features/merge-gnome-applets" branch. Could you have a look at this,
and replay your work on top of it (like merging the AUTHORS file etc.) ?
Much appreciated, that you.

I merged Alberts patch on top of your branch. As I don't have commit
rights to gnome-panel I uploaded it to github:

https://github.com/lanoxx/gnome-panel/tree/features/merge-gnome-applets

Please take a look if thats ok. It builds and I gave it a quick test.

Cheers
  Philipp