[gnome-flashback] Can somebody do something about setting a 'breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug'

Hi all,

Could people take a look at bugs.debian.org/742807 .

I find the behavior of gnome-panel pretty confusing. Add to that it
seems due to the need of "setting a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error'
to debug " I am not able to use gdb to debug the issue. Perhaps I'm
going the wrong way, can people guide me on the debian bts ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल