Re: [gnome-flashback] Can somebody do something about setting a 'breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug'

I can't reproduce that warning message, but

- It is just a warning, why it confuses you?
- There is a big chance it is fixed in the current Git, most of other
warnings were fixed by Alberts.

If someone points me to commit ids I need to backport to Debian, I
will do that. But I think it would be even better if we *do* make a
new release. I am already shipping 3 patches from Git in Debian, and 4
in Ubuntu, and I heard Arch is even shipping the Git snapshot.

Philipp, do you have any plans for releasing? Even if it is not as
ready as we would like it to be, it will be better than the current
3.8.0.