Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
It works here without that patch (my PPA doesn't have any patches from
Ubuntu). Also, the second hunk has many occurancies of "unity_" prefix, so I
think it's only sensible on Ubuntu.

If you use metacity from my github than I had applied that patch there. That
is reason why it works for you.

Ah, indeed.

I am gettings this:

Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Ambiance": Line 392
character 82: Element <shadow> is not allowed below <frame_style>
Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Ambiance": Line 392
character 82: Element <shadow> is not allowed below <frame_style>

We could remove 'unity_' prefix. Maybe others have opinion on this? Or
better just leave it ubuntu specific.

Please remove if it'll still work. I know that Ubuntu themes are
packaged in other distros, so it'll be helpful to have this upstream.