Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I know about those two new warnings. I have not tried to find why these
warnings are generated... Maybe I will do today.

You may find G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings useful for debugging these.

I think it did not work with new libmetacity, that is reason why I renamed
libmetacity-private to libmetacity-private3.

gtk-window-decorator did not load. If remember correctly than I got this
error:

GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process
is not supported.

OK, so the easiest thing for us will be to have metacity and metacity3 packages.