Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Hi!

Seems I have metacity version which more or less works with gtk3 -
https://github.com/albertsmuktupavels/metacity.

\o/ Thanks a lot for that!

I am currently running compiled version on ubuntu trusty. So maybe it is
even in useable state.

Some feedback on the new version:

- When switching windows with Alt-Tab, the screen blinks (i.e. becomes
light for a moment, and then dark) — a bit annoying.
- I get lots of warnings in stderr, two most frequent are:

Log level 8: meta_frame_layout_get_borders: assertion 'bottom_height
!= NULL' failed
Log level 8: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Also, compiz in Ubuntu build-depends on libmetacity. Can you please
test if it still works with the new version? Maybe it's also a time to
bump library SONAME?