Re: [gnome-flashback] Future of Gnome Flashback

Hi everyone,

Flashback is GTK+3, while MATE is still GTK+2. I would rather prefer to
continue development and merge the patches that are still pending in
Bugzilla.

I rather liked your original roadmap from the blog post you wrote some
time ago. I think we should focus on new features instead of just
abandoning flashback.

And I also agree with Michael DePaulo.