Re: [gnome-flashback] metacity and gtk3

Hi,

I have tried to use Mutter with gnome-panel before, my experience was not very good. Its seems mutter is slower and also buggy with gnome-panel and it does not draw the window border shadows properly on my computer, instead it draws a several pixels wide black frame around every window, when I ALT+TAB. But on the other hand it might be possible to fix these issues, I don't know.

Cheers
Sebastian