Re: [gnome-flashback] metacity and gtk3

Hi Alberts, Hi Laszlo,

On 25.09.2013 19:23, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
Hi! Is anyone working on porting metacity to gtk3?

Yes, one attempt I am aware of is the work of Laszlo Boros (Semmu), who
worked on porting mate-window-manager (a metacity fork) in this year's GSoC.
He blogged about it here: http://mategsoc.tumblr.com/

Laszlo, could you give us an update of the status of this work ? Is it
finished ? Was it merged back into mate-window-manager ? Are you
interested in merging it back into metacity ?

I'm also CCing the currently-listed metacity maintainers, in case they
are aware of any other porting efforts. BTW guys, are you on the
gnome-flashback-list ?

Cheers,
  Philipp