Re: [gnome-flashback] Debug-ability; getting gnome-panel 3.8 out

Hi!

Independent of that I would be nice if you or one of the other two maintainers could comment on the bugs that I and Alberts have touched in the last two weeks and review some of the patches, I think except for some of the bigger patches, most of the others can be reviewed and marked as commit-now. I am currently hesitating to review more of the open bugs because there has been no response for the last two weeks, but I am sure I could also write a few small patches for some of the open bugs and I will do that if I feel that its worth the time that I put into.

Low activity, no response is reason why I decided to work on forked branch in github. Maybe I will end with new project as I am pretty sure that changes I want make will be rejected here.