[gnome-es] I want to be a translator

Hello Spanish translator team:
	I'm a "new" linux user and chose Ubuntu to be my distro. I've seen some
"expression errors" that make the language used by the system a little
annoying. So I decided to contribute in a meaningful way and a way I can
contribute naturally, translating to my own native language, Spanish (I
mean "Castellano", I'm from Argentina).
After reading the terms, the procedure manual, and on going reading of
the document by Francisco Javier F. Serrador et al (excellent document
by the way) I want to take part.
I'll tell you my background and skills and why I think I can make a
contribution to the project. I'm an advanced student of Mechanical
Engineering with some knowledge on coding (specially some control
systems), but I come from a very language and humanistic based
highschool (Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires), so I took 4 years of
Latin, 3 years of advanced English, 5 Years of French (yeah, i don't
like it) and 5 years of literature (Spanish, Hispan-American,
Contemporary etc.); so, I'm not a literate but got real deep knowledge
of my language, it's roots, some other Saxon languages as Roman
languages.
I'll be glad if you can tell me the next steps in this endeavor.

TIA

--
                Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía

PS: I know, I wrote this in English, just to show my skills in the
language. My knowledge in Spanish is native ;)