Re: Install link follow-up

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
This is very intentional. The install links are a feature of Yelp. It
doesn't make sense to have them on the web.

The install links did work for me in yelp when I tried in Fedora 28 Beta.

You could also consider using appstream links like

appstream://org.gnome.tweaks.desktop

(Those don't seem to work for me now either on Ubuntu; not sure why.)

By the way, Debian-based distros don't support PackageKit's
whatprovides. https://bugs.debian.org/848544

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha