Install link follow-up

In the thread "Latest changes in gnome-user-docs" I mentioned that the install links of the type 'action="install:<package>"' don't work on Ubuntu. Want to mention that we found a convenient way to convert those links for now when building gnome-user-docs for Ubuntu:

sed -i 's/action="install:/href="apt:/' *.page

A related observation is that such links are not visible on the HTML pages. Example:

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/tips-specialchars.html#compose

It's due to the 'test="action:install"' condition. Is this intentional? (Since the 'action="install:<package>"' links don't work for me, I can't tell if it's motivated.) In Ubuntu, and since the apt: style links are useful also on the HTML pages, we are going to show them there.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj