Re: late coming features

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

Most of the screenshots in gnome-user-docs were updated for the last
release, but there are a fair few screenshots in other applications
which need to be updated because of the changes in the top bar. I have
pushed some notification-related changes to master already as I missed
Jim's email about the branch!

Is it then preferable to work on master going forward?

Mike