Re: late coming features

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Jim Campbell <jcampbell gnome org> wrote:

> This shows that these files will require work:
>
>   gnome-classic.page
>   keyboard-shortcuts-set.page
>   sharing-desktop.page
>   shell-introduction.page
>   shell-keyboard-shortcuts.page
>   shell-notifications.page
>   shell-notifications.page
>   shell-terminology.page
>
> We'd appreciate any help on those!  Thanks, all!!

I've pushed a bunch of raw changes to the branch. One thing I've
noticed is that vino is still using a status icon, so we have to
mention the 'legacy tray' for status icons in there - it doesn't
appear anywhere else, and is not really explained.

Matthias mentioned calendar appointments screenshot. Also affected are:

clock
clock-calendar
clock-set
clock-timezone

Is there a way to get to Date & Time Settings from the clock?

Is the Weather preview under the calendar implemented yet?

Mike