Re: Taking a haitus

Thanks, All.

And, yes, I can't believe that i actually typed 'haitus' instead of 'hiatus'.

June actually looks pretty good for me right now, so I think you can expect to see me at OpenHelp this year.  I will look forward to seeing everyone there (and finally getting the Sysadmin Guide into good shape).

Cheers,

Jim