Taking a haitus

Hi Everyone,

You've all probably noticed that I've had fewer and fewer commits lately, and with the way my day-to-day workload has been trending I feel that I need to take a formal haitus from the team.

I'll still likely see you all at events that are held stateside, will still likely occasionally quack with you on IRC, and would still like to contribute when I can, but I think I need to formally say that I can't be counted on for regular contributions for the time being.

I also don't want to rule out ramping my contributions back up in the future. I still like and use GNOME, and still want to contribute.

I thank you all for your understanding. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions,

Regards,

Jim