Re: Taking a haitus

Hey Jim!

On 2014-03-20 13:56, Jim Campbell <jcampbell gnome org> wrote:
You've all probably noticed that I've had fewer and fewer commits lately,
and with the way my day-to-day workload has been trending I feel that I
need to take a formal haitus from the team.

Are you going to Haiti?! ;-)

(I think that you mean "hiatus".)

I'll still likely see you all at events that are held stateside, will still
likely occasionally quack with you on IRC, and would still like to
contribute when I can, but I think I need to formally say that I can't be
counted on for regular contributions for the time being.

Bear in mind that we have saved you a space at Open Help:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/OpenHelp2014

It would be wonderful if we could replicate this cheerful photo for 2014:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitty-kat/9056622645/

I also don't want to rule out ramping my contributions back up in the
future. I still like and use GNOME, and still want to contribute.

I thank you all for your understanding. Feel free to let me know if you
have any questions,

The team will still be here, keeping your seat warm for your return. Looking forward to seeing you again at Open Help/GUADEC/Quackfest.

Braawk!

--
http://amigadave.com/