Re: String freeze break request for gnome-initial-setup

Kalev Lember wrote:

I would like to land gnome-initial-setup's wip/timezone branch before
the .92 release. This unfortunately adds a new translatable string:

_("We think that your time zone is %s. Press Next to continue"
  " or search for a city to manually set the time zone.")

I know it's coming late, but it would be great to have this in the final
release.

fwiw that string was almost there in the past (between Oct 24th and
Nov 1st) and I could find existing translations in the current .po
files for as, es, fi, gl, and tg.

        Fred