Re: Preparing user docs for 3.12

Hashem, it would be awesome, if you read the help once and saw it from the technical angle. The problem is when I read it, I know it can be redone a little, but I keep thinking how since I can't think of another way to write it. :(
It's been well tested, but I am still a little worried about it being ok for a newbie. I would like all your opinions on sizing down the help as well. It might be a little too comprehensive in places. We can remove pages that are not necessary.

Best,
Aruna