Preparing user docs for 3.12

Dearest docs team in creation, the 3.12 release is coming up in two
and a half weeks.

The help is looking better than it has done for a while, partially
because we've put a lot of work in keeping the help up-to-date, but
also because a number of developers have taken to filing good bugs
about required updates. It's also helped that we've gained a number of
new team members in the last year and we've had a lot of newcomers
fixing bugs.

The Shell has not had many changes this cycle, the biggest ones being
additions of new items to the top bar/status menu. Mike has already
been working on some of these pages.

Desktop help tasks are at
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/DesktopHelp

Jim and Aruna have taken on the task of finishing the Seahorse review
as quickly as possible so that it can be merged before the release.
I'm sure they'd appreciate extra reviewers if anyone is interested.

Shobha is aiming to finish Music help before the release as well,
pages are going on bugzilla and, again, all reviews appreciated.

Roopa, Rashi, Anna and Samantha are working on various bugs, thanks
for the help!

Andre has been awesome at patch review, thanks as well!

I'm currently aiming at Documents, and then Evince is next on my list.

As you go along, please make sure that all application help index
pages have a 48×48 pixel (untranslatable) icon in the <title> and a
description.

Application help tasks (which were reviewed a month ago) are at
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp

If you have finished with the user help for any application, the
translators would appreciate it if you could email them at
gnome-i18n gnome org  They're a nice bunch, so lets be nice to them.

The translation team would like all updated done by the 10th of March
(which we can always aim at, even if we're likely to miss it) and the
next unstable release is on the 17th of March. The stable 3.12 release
is on the 24th of March.

That's all for now!

Kat