Re: Preparing user docs for 3.12

What is it that needs reviewing? Could I help in some way?

On 03/12/2014 08:35 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I am keen to get the seahorse help merged to master on Sunday even if
the reviews are not complete as basic help is better than no help. It
looks technically correct to me based on the parts that I have
reviewed. Would you agree with this assessment?