Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Bastian Hougaard
<hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

I have addressed most feedback  [1], and come up with a final revision. If
there is any last thoughts, feel free to vent them (with timestamps) here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo/draft3

I'll try to coordinate the release of the video with Engagement at the next
meeting or so. Ideas for that are also welcome in this thread.

Pretty good, I'm quite pleased with the result.  There is one thing
though, one of the parts has a darkened area on the bottom right.  Do
you know why?

sri

-Bastian

[1] = Adressed feedback are the stroked items at
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo/draft2
If Karen is up to it, unstroked voice-over items will be addressed before
release. :)