Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

On 2014-07-16 16:16, Oliver Propst wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Bastian Hougaard
<hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

I have addressed most feedback  [1], and come up with a final revision.
Great, this version is much better in my in my opinion. I especially like
the improvements to the speaker voice.

I uploaded the two small rerecorded bits, in case they are helpful:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/DocumentVideoVoiceOver

karen

there is any last thoughts, feel free to vent them (with timestamps) here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo/draft3

I'll try to coordinate the release of the video with Engagement at the next
meeting or so. Ideas for that are also welcome in this thread.
Cool, will think about it.