Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

Hi Bastien,

This is awesome, the video looks really great! I can totally see it
being used to promote the docs project also at newcomers workshops and
similar events.

Also, thanks Karen for the voice over. :-)

Cheers,
pk

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:26:05 +0002