Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

Thanks for the improved feedback everyone, the timestamps help a lot.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 6:26 , Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
Bastian, I see that some of the comments are about the voice over. let me know if there are parts I should re-record :)

Well, if that's possible then great. Some flaws in the manuscript seem to have slipped through while the manuscript was reviewed. Particularly around 1:16 in the video where we claim the background is customizable while in fact its the greeter logo which is.

login background is not customisable -kat

If you're able to re-record the voice-over or that particular part before the July the 26th (Saturday next week), then that would be great, Karen. If not, that's okay too.

I will plan to have a third and final draft ready within a day or two, which try to address most of the feedback received on draft 2.

-Bastian