Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

On 2014-07-10 09:50, Oliver Propst wrote:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Bastian Hougaard
<hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I think the documentation video which I have been working on the past few
months [1] is now ready for some feedback. So I would love to hear some
feedback from you all.
The video can be watched below:

https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIlsø/DocumentationVideo/draft2
Great thanks for doing this, I have some comments here [1].

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo/draft2

Bastian, I see that some of the comments are about the voice over. let me know if there are parts I should re-record :)

karen