Re: Docs Status

Hi All,

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014, at 08:37 AM, Michael Hill wrote:
Hi Shaun,

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

All of you have been using this for a while now, so I'd like to solicit
feedback on it to see how it could be improved, as well as what works
well right now.

I almost always use only review and candidate. I've tried to keep stub
status in line with the file extension, but that is redundant. I agree
that toreview sounds more accurate than review.

I typically use "incomplete" if something is clearly a work-in-progress,
"draft" once the document is feature-complete but known to perhaps be a
little rough, and then move onto "review" and "final," as things get
more polished-up. I also agree that "toreview" is more accurate than
"review."

I think the notion of using the, "outdated," tag has it's place in some
situations, but something like "needsupdate" (which is more
content-focused) might be better than "outdated" (which could be taken
as more generically time-oriented). And for what it's worth, I think the
"demotivating" factor for me was that all of our pages were marked as
outdated en masse some time shortly after the 3.0 release, but some of
that content may have still been accurate.

* What's your favorite kind of cheese?

It is hard to pull me a way from baked brie.

Jim