I Want to help/contribute to Gnome...

Hi, Guys! My Name is LOU ROSAL. I am past 50-yrs. old, a "Filipino" (Philippines), physically and mentally fit, and athletic. My first love is Tennis, and my next is Computers. I have an exemplary command of the English language, and perfectly fluent with two other native languages, and can converse with 3-more lesser dialects.

My country is now over 90-million in population, speaking with more than 40-local dialects.I believe at-the-least, 3-4, millions have computers or similar gadgets in use everyday. If you think I can be of some help in one way or another just let me know. I had been using computers before DOS 6.22 came into existence. I read about you and your site, and I guess, I want to be a "Freedom Advocate" too, while my sunlight is still shining!

Don't you think so? Presently, I am keeping my 3-machines somewhat busy, Multi-booting and tinkering with 3-4 Different-OS each one of them! I believe helping you guys would be more productive than just tweaking to pass away the time..! Have a nice computing everyone! Let me hear from you soon. Sincerely, "florida."