Re: Additional documentation for help.gnome.org

Fred, are we allowed to add external repositories containing documentation to developer.gnome.org? that would be the case for NetworkManager given the docs are generated from the source code at [1].

cheers,

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/docs