Re: Additional documentation for help.gnome.org

2013/11/20 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
Andrea Veri wrote:

> It would be great if we could sort this out within one or two weeks from
> now given pretty much all the other projects have been migrated already or
> the migration is going to happen soon. Do you think that would be possible
> by any chance?

Not a chance :/ (unless the pointers I gave in my previous answer are
enough for someone else to hack it, and someone else does).

Btw you spoke about other projects that would want to be hosted on
help.gnome.org, what are they?

The other one would be the gnome-ostree documentation [1], can you give a fast look at it as well?

thanks a lot for all your help!

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/tree/doc

--
Cheers,