Re: Additional documentation for help.gnome.org

Andrea Veri wrote:
Fred, are we allowed to add external repositories containing documentation
to developer.gnome.org? that would be the case for NetworkManager given the
docs are generated from the source code at [1].

cheers,

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/docs

library-web operates on tarballs, and they can be located anywhere
(but there's some facility to discover new versions automatically when
hosted on ftp.gnome.org).

NetworkManager, it's gtk-doc, it should work automatically.

nautilus-python, it's a custom build system, that does more than just
call xsltproc (it has a fixxref.py script that is called on HTML
files), and they don't ship the generated files in the tarball, they
can't be supported as is. (my advice would be to change their system
to ship HTML files in the tarball, like gtk-doc or doxygen do).

        Fred