Re: GJS Documentation BoF at GUADEC

On 25 June 2013 02:01, Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org> wrote:
On Sun, 2013-06-23 at 23:40 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:

> Why don't you join us at our hackfest? If we have a bigger group, we
> can request a room rather than sharing one of the big halls and it
> would be easier for you to ask us if you have any questions.

Yes, this is perfect!  Somehow I had misunderstood that your BoF was
about user's documentation.  But if this is for developer's docs, then
we should definitely work in the same place.

We are likely to be working on both, as is often the case at our hackfests.

> You can find our general direction on the wiki[1] and see what we have
> done in new-platform-overview in master[2].
>
> [1] https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/DeveloperDocs
> [2]
> https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs/tree/new-platform-overview

Excellent.  I recently merged the work from the DX hackfest into
new-platform-overview; it's an update of the tech-*.page files with all
the platform libraries.

I quite like the new structure of the platform overview.  It would be
nice to checkpoint it at each release of Gnome so that it remains up to
date.

That is what we aim to do, but there are currently not enough people to check all of the user help and the developer documentation, so some falls through the cracks.