RE: GJS Documentation BoF at GUADEC

Hi All,

Federico, Allan Day, and I are planning a to have a BoF at GUADEC so we can continue working on the GJS Developer Docs. I wanted to let your team know that this is in the works, especially since you are having a Developer Docs hackfest this week. Let us know if some of you would be interested in joining us. Allan mentioned that you are developing a concrete plan to overhaul developer.gnome.org, so hopefully we will be able to contribute in August by taking on some of the goals you define this week.

I hope you are all having fun at Open Help!

Thanks very much,
Meg Ford