Re: GJS Documentation BoF at GUADEC

Hi Meg,

On 15 June 2013 13:37, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
Federico, Allan Day, and I are planning a to have a BoF at GUADEC so we can continue working on the GJS Developer Docs. I wanted to let your team know that this is in the works, especially since you are having a Developer Docs hackfest this week. Let us know if some of you would be interested in joining us.

Why don't you join us at our hackfest? If we have a bigger group, we can request a room rather than sharing one of the big halls and it would be easier for you to ask us if you have any questions.

Allan mentioned that you are developing a concrete plan to overhaul developer.gnome.org, so hopefully we will be able to contribute in August by taking on some of the goals you define this week.

You can find our general direction on the wiki[1] and see what we have done in new-platform-overview in master[2].

[1] https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/DeveloperDocs
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs/tree/new-platform-overview