Re: Mallard Support in Vim and Geany

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please, see my comments below.

On 02/25/2013 12:51 PM, David King wrote:
  * Syntax:   https://github.com/jhradilek/vim-syntax
  * Snippets: https://github.com/jhradilek/vim-snippets

I had been using the XML syntax highlighting, but this is much better.
Thanks!

Thank you, I am glad you like it.

It would be useful to expand on the README a bit, maybe explaining to a
user how to activate the syntax highlighting. Maybe linking to:

http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/syntax.html#:syn-files

would be sufficient?

That's a very good point. I updated the README file as you suggested and added more detailed instructions.

Cheers,
--
Jaromir Hradilek