Re: GNOME Control Center: UI freeze break request

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-02-27 at 17:05 +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
Another +1 from r-t if docs team is fine.

I already made the change suggested by Shaun, so I hope it is ok. If no one
objects I will commit it tomorrow.

I was just giving a nitpick on language. I don't know the docs
impact. I suspect it's small or none.

I'm really out of the loop this cycle. Someone like Mike or Jim
should handle the requests for the docs team.

Fine by the docs team.

Mike