Re: Hackfast 2013

Welcome to the Docs Team, Jana, looks like one hell of a group is gathering in Brno this year...!!! :)))

Cheers,
Radina

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Jana ÅvÃrovà <jana svarova gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Jana SVAROVA and would like to take part in Hackfast 2013, taking place in Brno, Masaryk University.
I would like to contribute to the open source community by working on the Sysadmin guide.
I have had short but intensive documentation writing experience.
I'm Czech but I've been working very hard to master the English language.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
jana