Re: Next hackfest?

Hey,

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:40:07 -0500
Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
>
> > The full agenda can be developed fairly late, but you need basic
> > goals early on.
>
> Developer docs still the priority? Maybe with a sideline in Blender animations?

I think it would be also great to discuss / work a bit on our Getting
Started docs, as jimmac who has been working a lot on rich content for
Getting Started recently will likely join us some time during the hackfest.

As he said, he will be giving a talk on creating / rendering videos /
animations for Mallard docs.

> Will there be interns?

Does the doc project participate in the outreach program for the next year?

Cheers,
Petr Kovar